Initial Questionnaire - Canine and Feline Dermatology
- Itchiness in pets includes the following: Itching, Scratching, Licking, Chewing, Biting, Rubbing, Scooting (rubbing of hind end), and Head Shaking.
- Ears and paws are a common target for allergies. Some dogs may have a history of ear infections or paw licking/biting before other areas of skin become involved.
- For questions relating to your dogs “skin” please include paws and ears in consideration to your answer.
- This questionnaire is intended to prepare yourself and Dr. MacMillan and Dr. Pettersen for your appointment. Please send back the filled out questionnaire to the hospital at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you do not know the answer to a question or do not understand the question please leave the answer blank.